4 Awesome Types of Ponytails Hair Extensions You Have Never Heard Of
If you are a hair extensions fetish, you cannot reject Ponytail hairstyles in your “Awesome Hair List” for sure. How can get that look? You may use weave hair with quick weave method, bulk hair with elastic bands, etc. Stop thinking about these complicated application! Let’s choose some types of ponytails hair extensions below to own a long lock in a blink of an eye.
Check it out!
Basing on the design
You may find it strange about this types of ponytail and have no idea how it works. Let’s take a look at the photo below.
Simply, the hair materials are turned into weave hair, then sewn in a drawstring mesh or net. The net itself includes a small comb or a clip and a drawstring. You can see it in the photo below.
We want to note that, the clip or small comb will attach to your natural hair when you apply the hair extensions. Hence, you should pay attention on the flow of the hair before sewing the weave. Any mistakes lead to unnatural look.
How to install
It’s not hard to apply this hair extensions at all. The very first step is to prep your natural tresses. You should do a ponytail with elastic bands. If your hair is long, make a bun instead. Then, secure the clip or small comb of our ponytails to your natural hair, and pull the string until it fits your bun. Afterwards, don’t forget to fix the hair tightly with BB pin. To hide the seam for flawless look, you should take a small strand of hair, add some gel for sleek look and wrap around the seam secured by bobby pins.
You can imagine how it looks like easily from the name. As the types of ponytails above, hair supplier attach weave hair extensions to a claw by glue. The hair is around so no one can see the claw for sure. To apply this one is super easy as well. Simply create a ponytail of your natural hair, and fit the hair extensions. For the best effect, you should make a high ponytail instead.
The name of this one is based on how we install it which is quite similar to the application of drawstring. However, there are some differences depending on the structures of them. You can see the details of everything about them at this link. If you just want to understand them briefly, please keep reading.
Clothes strings ponytail
The weave hair will be sewn into a piece of clothes which include 2 strings of clothes. Besides, you can also require 1 or 2 combs or clips for better security. When you wear it, you need to fit them to your natural hair first, then wrap the hair piece a round and fix with the strings of clothes.
We can say that velcro ponytail is almost the same as her sister – Clothes Strings ponytail. Nevertheless, hair suppliers don’t use 2 strings of clothes, alternatively, they use velcro with a hair strand. The hair plays role as the coverage to hide the seam of ponytail hair extensions. In installation, the installation is much easier but we need to be careful or the hair will get stuck due to the velcro.
We can say that, Wrap ponytails are the most popular one among types of ponytails thanks to some reasons below:
- Ease to seek in hair market
- Various in colors, styles and lengths
- Ease in application
- Reasonable price
If you need this hair, you can shop at Luxshinehair online store. We give you wholesale price with 100% Human Hair. If you have any wonders about this hair, our 24/7 customer service team is always ready to answer them. Don’t hesitate anything, contact us now.
This one is the latest design in hair market. The hair will be bonded into an I-tip by keratin. In the middle of the tip, the hair supplier add a bar of metal which is flexible in changing its shape.
How to wear
As other one, you get to make a ponytail first. From the front, get the tip of hair extensions through your ponytail under the elastic bands. You need to put the end of the bar in between of your natural hair ponytail. Afterwards, use one hand to secure the hair extensions, the other will tuck the tip around elastic bands. Hence, it works as guards to secure hair extensions as well as the concealer to hide the seam between them. Isn’t it great? No glue, no thread, no string. It’s super convenient.
Basing on the materials
As we all know, there are a lot of materials for all types of ponytails hair extensions. We can classify them depending on the origin (Brazilian, Vietnamese, European, etc), component (human hair or non-human hair), and so on. Let’s check the second classification. Scroll down now.
- Synthetic Hair: It is human-made by high technology. It also has different quality. Some of them are soft and look-alike natural hair. However, most of them aren’t. The strengths of this type is various in colors and styles, and cheap cost. On the contrary, the weakness is to get damaged easily, especially damages from heat. For high quality synthetic fibers, you can dye it with ink but it’s hard to become even color.
- Non-remy Hair: it’s usually human hair or animal fur. Nevertheless, these materials are processed through acid/amoniac to remove the cuticles then cover them with silicon for gloss and smooth hair. They have short lifespan (about 3 months only).
- Remy Hair: Remy hair is 100% Human Hair collected from more than 2 donors or the hair is under any chemical processes such as perm, straighten, dye, bleach, etc. In comparison with 2 types of ponytails above, this one is much better with higher quality and long-lasting features. The hair, in good maintenance condition, can last up to 2 years an above. You are allowed to use hot tools and chemicals to change hairstyles.
- Virgin Hair: This is the best hair quality in hair market now which is collected from 1 person only. In addition, the hair hasn’t been through any chemical procedure yet. As a result, it’s healthy and pure. On the one hand, it’s rare with high cost and the hair is thin also. If you really want great quality, long and thick locks with reasonable price, it should be remy hair.
Now you know about all types of ponytails hair extensions in the market. Each of them has pros and cons, you can put them in the scale and choose the best one for you. If you find this post informative, leave your thought in the comment section below.