1.Collection of personal data
In order to provide you with the personalized recommended products, efficient customer service, and timely news notification, we record some information you’ve given previously from your visit to our site and your registration and browsing of our site.
Including your name, e-mail address, gender, IP, device information, your billing and shipping address information, phone number, address, language preference, merchandise category preferences.
At Luxshinehair, we respect and take the protection of your personal information very seriously. We ensure that your privacy is protected when using our services. Once we receive your data transmission, we have technical and organizational measures in place to help protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorized access, etc. We continually adapt our security measures in line with technological progress and developments. We protect your data using encryption using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is a function that encrypts all information sent between buyer and seller, including card information, so that card details cannot be read by external parties.
2.Use of personal data
We collect Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily and process it for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at Luxshinehair
- To complete transactions with you;
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items;
- To communicate with you the latest market trend and enable you to participate in promotions if you have ever subscribed;
- To know your needs and preferences and recommend personalized products;
- To develop, enhance, market, and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- To process exchanges or product returns;
- To improve our services and respond to requests or complaints.
3.The content and frequency of our communication with you
For automatically triggered email, SMS, and App push notifications:
We may send you a confirmation email or an SMS verification after you register with our website as well as service-related notifications as necessary.
These can include:
- Your order confirmation email;
- Your address change confirmation email;
- Your payment confirmation email;
- Your order delivery notice;
- Your package logistics method changing notification;
The above items are closely related to your order. We strongly recommend that you do not unsubscribe. If you insist on deleting your account information, the above email will not be received again.
The frequency of these notifications is closely related to your interaction on our website. We cannot promise a certain amount of delivery.
How to delete my account:
Please refer to 7.Right to Opt-out.
For manual email, group email or SMS, and App push notifications
To recommend such as personalized products, services, discounts, shopping and wearing tips, maintenance tips, updates of service policy, and offers that may be of interest to you, including to send you such information by email, post, or SMS
How to unsubscribe:
Please refer to 7.Right to Opt-out.
- Some of these cookies may track your behavior across multiple websites. There are two types of cookies persistent and temporary (session cookies).
- Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a time period no longer than 24 months.
- Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser. We use persistent cookies to store your shipping country and shopping bag unless you log in.
- We use session cookies when to check whether you are logged in or not.
- You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under “Help” in your browser.
- You can choose to disable cookies or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. However, please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to use the shopping cart.
5. Children’s Privacy
- If you are under 16 years old please use Luxshinehair only given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility for the child.
- Luxshinehair does not collect, use, or transfer data to third parties with any data from children under 13. We will immediately delete the data when we learn that we have collected the personal data of a child under 13.
- If you find any child under 13 years old was registered on our site, please contact us to delete their information.
Telephone: (+84) 94 356 44 34
6. Processing of Information
You agreed to clearly and fully understand, for the sole purpose that providing you with the personalized recommended products, efficient customer service, and timely news notification, we shall have the right to your personal data or data set for processing, including but not limited to collecting, recording, organization, construction, storage, adaptive or modify, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, arrangement, combination, limit, delete, or destroyed, whether or not the operation using automated means.
7. Right to opt-out
Delete my account
Luxshinehair is committed to providing you with continuous, high-quality products and services. But if you want to delete all your data information on our website, we respect your choice and shall fully cooperate.
Please contact Luxshinehair customer service and they will reply to you within 48 hours. All your information will be completely deleted from the server of Luxshinehair.
No more emails or messages
If you no longer wish to receive the Company’s promotional communications, you may opt-out by unsubscribing from these communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained at the bottom of each email.
You can unsubscribe from SMS by e-mailing our customer service at email@example.com
II. Data Security on Luxshinehair
1. How do we secure user information?
- Luxshinehair incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through this Site.
- We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted.
- Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware.
- We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit our Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
- While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. But we will do our best to protect your data security.
- We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your personal or financial information to anyone. While to provide your better services, we do work with Third-party Partners.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Luxshinehair user name and password.
2. Working with third-party partners
Sometimes we must use third-party service providers to perform specific functions on our behalf. Any information disclosed to them is solely to help in their provision of service.
We will sign a strict confidentiality agreement with third-party service providers. At the same time, a strict encryption method will be used during data transmission.
- We have to provide your name, shipping address, email, and phone number to partners such as DHL, USPS, EMS, UPS, FedEx, etc in order to guarantee delivery of your orders.
- We have to provide your credit card number to financial services organizations such as PayPal, credit card processors, and issuers in order to process payments.
- We may share information to reduce the risk of fraud, or to prevent fraud by users who attempt fraud or other illegal activity on our Site.
- All the details about the payment method’s usage and privacy terms are in accord with their policies.
- During your registration, you agree to receive promotion notification from us; you might be informed of new products, promotional announcements, special offers, and services through EDM and SMS.
- You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained at the bottom of each email. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to stop sending any promotion email or short message to you.
Data tracking and statistics
In order to enhance the user experience, we may share information that does not identify you or any user, such as the number of daily visitors to a particular page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date, with third parties such as advertising partners, and Google Analytics.
3. Data Processing Authorization
You fully understand and clearly agree that we may authorize affiliates to process your personal data after signing a strict written data processing agreement.
4. Corporate Affairs and Business Affairs
We may share personal data with all affiliated companies. In the event of a merger, reorganization, acquisitions, joint ventures, assignment, spin-off, transfer or sell or disposition of all or any portion of our business, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings, we may transfer any and all personal data to the relevant third party.