Machine Weft – a popular type of weft hair extension on the market, trusted by many people. These are made by machine-sewing hair strands onto a long strip of fabric. This type of weft is strong and durable compared to other types. Therefore, these are favored by owners of hair salons and wholesale hair vendors who import this type of weft in large quantities to serve customers, especially Yaki Straight Machine Weft Hair Extensions. Luxshine Hair – where high-quality machine weft hair extensions are always available for wholesale customers to choose from.
Characteristics of Yaki Straight Texture
The Machine Weft Hair Extensions in Yaki Straight have a gently tousled texture, combining delicacy with luxurious appeal. The yaki straight style replicates the natural look and feel of textured hair, offering versatility and a healthy, luxurious aesthetic suitable for diverse occasions. Available in a diverse color palette (with over 40 options), including both rich foundational tones and trendy vibrant shades, there’s a wide selection to cater to individual preferences. Opting for these extensions is ideal when your client desires to enhance volume and dimension in their hair while maintaining a realistic and natural appearance.
Hair length chart
Detailed product specifications
Weft hair extensions
Double Drawn Hair
16 – 30 inch
Soft, smooth and silky
No shedding, no tangles
Type of Weft
MS and L quality
- MS hair extensions are made of 100% human hair with fine, soft, natural hair.
- They have an affordable price, making them a popular choice for those on a tight budget.
- They are suitable for people with a modest budget and simpler requirements for hair bundles, preferring thin and soft fiber textures.
- They will be a bit more tangled and frizz after washing compared to standard L
- A shorter lifespan means they may need to be replaced more often.
- It is not recommended to dye bright colors
- The hair is more stronger and bigger, almost free of frizz and tangles providing a more natural and realistic appearance.
- Standard L is more durable, which means it lasts longer and requires less maintenance.
- L hair allows your hair to be dyed to blonde or lighter tones and retains color longer than other hair standards.
- Since you’re not limited to hair colors, this is especially appealing to those who want to experiment with bold or unique hair colors.
- They will be less tangled and frizz after washing
- They are more expensive than MS hair extensions
- Because standard L has larger strands, they may not be suitable for those who prefer a thinner, lighter, and softer texture
However, each hair quality has its own advantages and disadvantages, and that is why there is a price difference between the two types. Depending on the customer’s usage needs, they can choose the appropriate hair quality.
Before after transformation
Buying products at Luxshine Hair, customers will receive our commitments and service quality as follows:
- High-quality, 100% Remy hair
- Competitive price with NO intermediaries
- Diverse textures, lengths, and colors.
- Worldwide delivery
- Fast and reliable shipping service: UPS, EMS, FedEx, DHL…
- Sales support service 24/7
- Return policy within 7 days
- Supply ability up to 10 tons/month
If you are looking for a high-quality, versatile hair extension, Luxshine’s Yaki Straight Machine Weft Hair Extensions is the perfect choice. So, don’t hesitate to try our extension and take your hair game to the next level! Please order on the website or contact us directly via (+84) 862552088 for a free consultation!
View more peoducts here: