Long, flowing black curls are a favorite of many people. Therefore, Black Weft Hair Extensions is considered the top choice of wholesale hair vendors. These hair extensions are designed to give you beautiful length and fullness that is long-lasting. Keep reading to learn all about this innovative hair extension and why it should be stocked in every hair salon.
Advantages of the product line
Weft hair extensions are products that are sewn at the top with reinforced stitches. A hair weft, in its basic form, is a collection of hair strands sewn onto a super-thin cloth strip ready for your stylist to work into your hair. However, the way the hair adheres to that strip will vary. Some will be machine-sewn while others will be hand-sewn.
The extensions are made from 100% human hair, which means they are incredibly soft and durable. With proper care, you can use them for at least a year without any problems.
Black color – elegant and chic
Hair color is an essential element that can completely refresh your appearance. Luxshine Hair understands the importance of finding the perfect hair color to suit a customer’s style, so a color collection of over 40+ colors is available.
However, black is still considered the most basic color, attracting a lot of attention from many wholesale customers. Black exudes elegance and elegance, suitable for many different styles and parties. In addition, salon owners can dye it in any bright color to suit customer needs.
At Luxshine Hair, we offer a variety of textures that allow you to customize your extensions to match your desired style. There are 3 main textures: Straight, Wavy, and Curly.
If you appreciate the shine and elegance of your hair, then our straight hair extensions are the perfect choice for you. For salon owners and wholesalers, they love this texture because of its high applicability. Choose a wavy texture for gentle waves that add volume and movement to your curls. If you desire a bold and vibrant hairstyle, our curly hair extensions are the right choice for you. for you. They offer a striking and distinctive style, perfect for customers who want to express their individuality and individuality.
Hair length chart
Based on the hair length chart, the texture of your hair length will determine how long it will look like because whether it is straight or curly, you will need to straighten your hair before determining the length. Below as a clear illustration, we will explore the widely used hair length chart. Understanding the exact measurement of hair length is essential to visualize how it will fall and frame your face.
In addition to determining the length of your hair according to the ruler, you can also consider the length of your hair according to your body height. However, the length may look different depending on factors such as the individual’s hair texture, height and body shape. For example, for a short person, 18 inches may be halfway up the back, but for a tall person, 18 inches may be slightly higher.
Detailed product specifications
Weft hair extensions
Double Drawn Hair
Straight, Wavy, Curly
16 – 30 inch
Soft, smooth and silky
No shedding, no tangles
MS and L quality
When it comes to quality factor, Luxshine hair extensions are classified into two main types: MS and L. Before differentiating between the two types of hair quality, we must first understand that standard MS is the conventional quality extension, while standard L hair is a higher quality extension. While both types of them are made of 100% human hair, they differ significantly in terms of quality, durability, and overall appearance. The biggest difference between these two hair qualities is the size of the hair strands and their ability to withstand chemicals from the bleaching process.
- MS hair extensions are made of 100% human hair with fine, soft, natural hair.
- They have an affordable price, making them a popular choice for those on a tight budget.
- They are suitable for people with a modest budget and simpler requirements for hair bundles, preferring thin and soft fiber textures.
- They will be a bit more tangled and frizz after washing compared to standard L
- A shorter lifespan means they may need to be replaced more often.
- It is not recommended to dye bright colors
- The hair is more stronger and bigger, almost free of frizz and tangles providing a more natural and realistic appearance.
- Standard L is more durable, which means it lasts longer and requires less maintenance.
- L hair allows your hair to be dyed to blonde or lighter tones and retains color longer than other hair standards.
- Since you’re not limited to hair colors, this is especially appealing to those who want to experiment with bold or unique hair colors.
- They will be less tangled and frizz after washing
- They are more expensive than MS hair extensions
- Because standard L has larger strands, they may not be suitable for those who prefer a thinner, lighter, and softer texture
However, each hair quality has its own advantages and disadvantages, and that is why there is a price difference between the two types. Depending on the customer’s usage needs, they can choose the appropriate hair quality.
Before after transformation
Buying products at Luxshine Hair, customers will receive our commitments and service quality as follows:
- High-quality, 100% Remy hair
- Competitive price with NO intermediaries
- Diverse textures, lengths, and colors.
- Worldwide delivery
- Fast and reliable shipping service: UPS, EMS, FedEx, DHL…
- Sales support service 24/7
- Return policy within 7 days
- Supply ability up to 10 tons/month
If you are looking for a high-quality, versatile hair extension, Luxshine’s Black Weft Hair Extensions is the perfect choice. So, don’t hesitate to try our extension and take your hair game to the next level! Please order on the website or contact us directly via (+84) 862552088 for a free consultation!