It is safe to say that the relationship between human appearance and hair is interesting. Even though bleached hair has ability to transform girl’s appearance immediately, it is also one of the most damaging things to your natural hair. If you prefer to achieve pastel hair color, it’s important to know about bleaching process and how to take care for your color-treated hair.
1. Why should you bleach your hair?
Bleaching actually is the essential way to gain pastel tones such as blonde, silver and rose gold. This process will make your natural hair become lighter before adding another tone. If you have dark tone hair, the process of bleached black hair might be challenge, but it can be doable if your natural hair is in good condition.
2. Does sun bleach your hair?
Do you realize that your hair gets lighter in the summer? Actually sun bleached hair means that sun has ability to bleach out the melanin which is the pigment giving hair color. Lighten up your hair by going out in the sunshine is possible if the weather is agreeable.
3. How to take care for your bleached hair
Once you’ve lightened your hair, it will require a special care to maintain the results. No matter how well you take care of your hair, there are some basic rules to protect your hair.
- In order to avoid too much damage, you should leave a period of time from six to eight weeks between each bleach treatment. Be careful with the level of chemicals from hair dye which can be dangerous for your skin and your hair
- Once a week, you can apply hair mask to the entire head to boost hair smoothness. In order to save money, you can make hair masks at home from natural ingredients such as avocado or tea. Remember to be gentle with your color-treated hair and leave your hair to natural air dry whenever possible.
- Coconut oils is your best friend. One of the essential things for your color-treated hair is coconut hair which can prevent numerous unnecessary damage. The oil keeps hair from losing moisture and protect your sleek hair. Therefore, using coconut oil each night, you will see the big difference. It means that your dream of sleek and gorgeous color-treated hair will become reality.
4. Top shampoo for bleached hair
In fact, lightened hair is very sensitive, so it is important to manage hair shampoo for your hair. The right shampoo will keep your color vibrant and make hair strands smooth. Here are three top hair shampoo that you can use to make your treated hair strong and shiny.
Fanola’s No Yellow Shampoo
The truth is that finding high-quality toning product is definitely important for keeping your hair color. If you are on the hunt for a purple toning shampoo, Fanola’s No Yellow Shampoo will be your perfect solution. It works best on hair that has been bleached to level 8 to 10 and it is easy to use and buy outside of a hairdresser.
Kristin Ess The One Purple Shampoo
Whether you have blonde hair or not, it is still an excellent option for your bleached hair. The shampoo helps boost blonde and strengthen your hair.
Function of Reduce Brassiness
Thinking about a unique purple shampoo, Function of Beauty will be the best choice. No matter what is your hair type, this shampoo will leave your hair softer, stronger and brighter.
5. Top-notch deep conditioner for bleached hair
Beside shampoo, the best deep conditioners will essential part to reverse the damage and add moisture back into hair strands.
Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner
What things are you seeking from deep conditioner? This conditioner is able to repair damage in your hair such as bad bleach hair or excessive hair coloring. In order to have a healthier hair and keep vibrant color, Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner is really necessary.
Noughty To The Rescue Moisture Boost
Having said that it is one of the best vegan-friendly conditioner. Due to natural ingredients such as shea butter, coconut and almond oil, you are no longer afraid of frizzy hair.
Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner
Are you looking for the notch-top natural oil for color-treated hair? The combination of olive fruit oil, avocado oil and lemon will give your hair moisture as well as shine. Let’s say goodbye to dry and damage hair.
So, do you have any question about bleached hair? If you need any help with color-treated hair or have any experience to share, please leave your comment below to share with other readers. Of course, you can completely have hair with your favorite color with high quality hair extensions of Luxshinehair. Please visit our store and website for more details!
You may like: