In the ever-evolving world of hair fashion, staying ahead of the trend is crucial for salons and wholesale customers alike. We introduce a game-changer that promises to elevate your clients’ hairstyles to new heights – the Yaki Straight Hand-Tied Weft Extensions. Hand tied wefts are meticulously hand-sewn wefts that have appeared recently. This type of weft is ideal for those who want to add natural-looking volume and length without putting too much pressure on the scalp or hair. Luxshine Hair – where high-quality machine weft hair extensions are always available for wholesale customers to choose from.
Characteristics Of Yaki Straight Texture
Yaki Straight construction boasts a natural look, allowing customers to enjoy the benefits of length and volume without compromising naturalness. This gently pressed texture is perfect for those who like a sleek and polished look or want to experiment with a straight style. Stylists can easily curl, straighten or curl these hair extensions to achieve the desired look, providing endless styling possibilities for clients. With an extensive palette of over 40 colors, from basic tones to trendy vibrant colors, providing you with a variety of options to find the perfect match for your desired style.
Hair Length Chart
Detailed Product Specifications
Weft hair extensions
Double Drawn Hair
16 – 30 inch
Soft, smooth and silky
No shedding, no tangles
Type of Weft
Hand Tied Weft
Ms And L Quality
- MS hair extensions are made of 100% human hair with fine, soft, natural hair.
- They have an affordable price, making them a popular choice for those on a tight budget.
- They are suitable for people with a modest budget and simpler requirements for hair bundles, preferring thin and soft fiber textures.
- They will be a bit more tangled and frizz after washing compared to standard L
- A shorter lifespan means they may need to be replaced more often.
- It is not recommended to dye bright colors
- The hair is more stronger and bigger, almost free of frizz and tangles providing a more natural and realistic appearance.
- Standard L is more durable, which means it lasts longer and requires less maintenance.
- L hair allows your hair to be dyed to blonde or lighter tones and retains color longer than other hair standards.
- Since you’re not limited to hair colors, this is especially appealing to those who want to experiment with bold or unique hair colors.
- They will be less tangled and frizz after washing
- They are more expensive than MS hair extensions
- Because standard L has larger strands, they may not be suitable for those who prefer a thinner, lighter, and softer texture
However, each hair quality has its own advantages and disadvantages, and that is why there is a price difference between the two types. Depending on the customer’s usage needs, they can choose the appropriate hair quality.
Before After Transformation
Buying products at Luxshine Hair, customers will receive our commitments and service quality as follows:
- High-quality, 100% Remy hair
- Competitive price with NO intermediaries
- Diverse textures, lengths, and colors.
- Worldwide delivery
- Fast and reliable shipping service: UPS, EMS, FedEx, DHL…
- Sales support service 24/7
- Return policy within 7 days
- Supply ability up to 10 tons/month
If you are looking for a high-quality, versatile hair extension, Luxshine’s Yaki Straight Hand Tied Weft Extensions is the perfect choice. So, don’t hesitate to try our extension and take your hair game to the next level! Please order on the website or contact us directly via (+84)862552088 for a free consultation!
View more products here: