Does your shop have any new products for this winter? Let’s discover the pinnacle of hair perfection with Luxshine’s “Yaki Straight Genius Weft Hair Extensions” Elevate your salon’s selection with these premium extensions, seamlessly blending Yaki Straight texture for a natural and undetectable finish. Crafted with precision and using only top-tier materials, Luxshine Hair sets a new standard in luxury. This is truly a great choice for a sophisticated and lasting impression that wholesale vendors and distributors cannot ignore.
Advantages of the product line
Weft hair extensions are products that are sewn at the top with reinforced stitches. A hair weft, in its basic form, is a collection of hair strands sewn onto a super-thin cloth strip ready for your stylist to work into your hair. However, the way the hair adheres to that strip will vary. Some will be machine-sewn while others will be hand-sewn. An exceptional advancement in weft technology is the introduction of Genius wefts.
Genius weft hair extensions are a superior version of machine weft, designed with a unique seamless integration system that ensures a virtually undetectable and natural-looking result. These wefts feature an innovative attachment method, they are created by sewing hair strands into a thin silicon weft using special ultra-thin and ultra-flat technology.
This ingenious design offers a comfortable and lightweight feel, allowing for greater flexibility and styling options.
The extensions are made from 100% human hair, which means they are incredibly soft and durable. With proper care, you can use them for at least a year without any problems.
Characteristics of Yaki Straight Texture
The Yaki Straight Genius Weft Hair Extensions have a slightly ruffled texture but are very delicate and luxurious. The yaki straight mimics the look and feel of naturally textured hair. It is very versatile, bringing a luxurious, healthy beauty that suits various occasions. With a variety of color ranges (more than 40+ colors), from luxurious basic colors to trendy bright colors for you to choose from. This is the right choice if your client wants to add volume and dimension to their hair while still creating a realistic and natural look.
See more product here: Normal Straight Genius Weft Hair Extensions
Hair length chart
Based on the hair length chart, the texture of your hair length will determine how long it will look like because whether it is straight or curly, you will need to straighten your hair before determining the length. Below as a clear illustration, we will explore the widely used hair length chart. Understanding the exact measurement of hair length is essential to visualize how it will fall and frame your face.
In addition to determining the length of your hair according to the ruler, you can also consider the length of your hair according to your body height. However, the length may look different depending on factors such as the individual’s hair texture, height and body shape. For example, for a short person, 18 inches may be halfway up the back, but for a tall person, 18 inches may be slightly higher.
Detailed product specifications
|Weft hair extensions
|Double Drawn Hair
|Soft, smooth and silky
|No shedding, no tangles
|Type of Weft
MS and L quality
When it comes to quality factor, Luxshine hair extensions are classified into two main types: MS and L. Before differentiating between the two types of hair quality, we must first understand that standard MS is the conventional quality extension, while standard L hair is a higher quality extension. While both types of them are made of 100% human hair, they differ significantly in terms of quality, durability, and overall appearance. The biggest difference between these two hair qualities is the size of the hair strands and their ability to withstand chemicals from the bleaching process.
- MS hair extensions are made of 100% human hair with fine, soft, natural hair.
- They have an affordable price, making them a popular choice for those on a tight budget.
- They are suitable for people with a modest budget and simpler requirements for hair bundles, preferring thin and soft fiber textures.
- They will be a bit more tangled and frizz after washing compared to standard L
- A shorter lifespan means they may need to be replaced more often.
- It is not recommended to dye bright colors
- The hair is more stronger and bigger, almost free of frizz and tangles providing a more natural and realistic appearance.
- Standard L is more durable, which means it lasts longer and requires less maintenance.
- L hair allows your hair to be dyed to blonde or lighter tones and retains color longer than other hair standards.
- Since you’re not limited to hair colors, this is especially appealing to those who want to experiment with bold or unique hair colors.
- They will be less tangled and frizz after washing
- They are more expensive than MS hair extensions
- Because standard L has larger strands, they may not be suitable for those who prefer a thinner, lighter, and softer texture
However, each hair quality has its own advantages and disadvantages, and that is why there is a price difference between the two types. Depending on the customer’s usage needs, they can choose the appropriate hair quality.
Before after transformation
Buying products at Luxshine Hair, customers will receive our commitments and service quality as follows:
- High-quality, 100% Remy hair
- Competitive price with NO intermediaries
- Diverse textures, lengths, and colors.
- Worldwide delivery
- Fast and reliable shipping service: UPS, EMS, FedEx, DHL…
- Sales support service 24/7
- Return policy within 7 days
- Supply ability up to 10 tons/month
If you are looking for a high-quality, versatile hair extension, Luxshine‘s Yaki Straight Genius Weft Hair Extensions is the perfect choice. So, don’t hesitate to try our extension and take your hair game to the next level! Please order on the website or contact us directly via (+84) 862552088 for a free consultation!
View more here: