Before sourcing for your hair business, be sure to have an idea of what you’re looking for, as much detail as possible. Do you want virgin hair, Remy hair or non-Remy hair? Synthetic hair is cheap, however they are less luxurious and have many limitations. Therefore, I always highly recommend my customers to use Vietnam Remy Hair. Below are some advantages of this hair type you should consider.
Advantages Of Vietnam Remy Hair
Vietnamese hair is famous for a reputation for its inherent beauty and exceptional quality, featuring a thick, smooth texture and impressive durability. Despite being pricier than synthetic alternatives, Vietnamese hair stands out for its genuine appearance, extended lifespan, and versatility in terms of dyeing and styling making them worth the money. This makes it the favored option for individuals seeking a lasting and high-quality investment in hair extensions. Once you use Remy hair extensions, it will be difficult for you to change to another type of hair extension.
At Luxshine Hair, we offer a variety of textures that allow you to customize your extensions to match your desired style. There are 3 main textures: Straight, Wavy, and Curly.
If you appreciate the shine and elegance of your hair, then our straight hair extensions are the perfect choice for you. For salon owners and wholesalers, they love this texture because of its high applicability. Choose a wavy texture for gentle waves that add volume and movement to your curls. If you desire a bold and vibrant hairstyle, our curly hair extensions are the right choice for you. for you. They offer a striking and distinctive style, perfect for customers who want to express their individuality and individuality.
Diverse Colors, Customizable
Hair color is an essential element that can completely refresh your appearance. Luxshine Hair understands the importance of finding the perfect hair color to suit a customer’s style, so a color collection of over 40+ colors is available to meet diverse preferences to meet everyone’s needs. For easy distinction, we have 4 basic color groups: Natural Colors, Dark Colors, Light Colors and White Blonde.
In particular, we have a direct factory so mixed colors or customized colors are always possible. For individuals who want to be impressive, unique and individual, piano/ombre or balayage colors are great choices. With us, colors are limitless for salons and distributors.
Detailed Product Specifications
Vietnamese Remy hair
Double Drawn Hair
Straight, Wavy, Curly
16 – 30 inches
Soft, smooth and silky
No shedding, no tangles
Hair Length Chart
Based on the hair length chart, the texture of your hair length will determine how long it will look like because whether it is straight or curly, you will need to straighten your hair before determining the length. Below as a clear illustration, we will explore the widely used hair length chart. Understanding the exact measurement of hair length is essential to visualize how it will fall and frame your face.
In addition to determining the length of your hair according to the ruler, you can also consider the length of your hair according to your body height. However, the length may look different depending on factors such as the individual’s hair texture, height and body shape. For example, for a short person, 18 inches may be halfway up the back, but for a tall person, 18 inches may be slightly higher.
Ms And L Quality
When it comes to quality factor, Luxshine hair extensions are classified into two main types: MS and L. Before differentiating between the two types of hair quality, we must first understand that standard MS is the conventional quality extension, while standard L hair is a higher quality extension. While both types of them are made of 100% human hair, they differ significantly in terms of quality, durability, and overall appearance. The biggest difference between these two hair qualities is the size of the hair strands and their ability to withstand chemicals from the bleaching process.
- MS hair extensions are made of 100% human hair with fine, soft, natural hair.
- They have an affordable price, making them a popular choice for those on a tight budget.
- They are suitable for people with a modest budget and simpler requirements for hair bundles, preferring thin and soft fiber textures.
- They will be a bit more tangled and frizz after washing compared to standard L.
- A shorter lifespan means they may need to be replaced more often.
- It is not recommended to dye bright colors.
- The hair is more stronger and bigger, almost free of frizz and tangles providing a more natural and realistic appearance.
- Standard L is more durable, which means it lasts longer and requires less maintenance.
- L hair allows your hair to be dyed to blonde or lighter tones and retains color longer than other hair standards.
- Since you’re not limited to hair colors, this is especially appealing to those who want to experiment with bold or unique hair colors.
- They will be less tangled and frizz after washing.
- They are more expensive than MS hair extensions.
- Because standard L has larger strands, they may not be suitable for those who prefer a thinner, lighter, and softer texture.
However, each hair quality has its own advantages and disadvantages, and that is why there is a price difference between the two types. Depending on the customer’s usage needs, they can choose the appropriate hair quality.
Buying products at Luxshine Hair, customers will receive our commitments and service quality as follows:
- High-quality, 100% Remy hair.
- Competitive price with NO intermediaries.
- Diverse textures, lengths, and colors.
- Worldwide delivery.
- Fast and reliable shipping service: UPS, EMS, FedEx, DHL…
- Sales support service 24/7.
- Return policy within 7 days.
- Supply ability up to 10 tons/month.
If you are looking for a high-quality, versatile hair extension, Luxshine’s Vietnam Remy Hair is the perfect choice. So, don’t hesitate to try our extension and take your hair game to the next level! Please order on the website or contact us directly via (+84)862552088 for a free consultation!
See more products here: Bulk hair