Producer: Luxshine Hair’s Factory
Human Hair Type: Vietnamese hair
Hair Quality: Remy human hair
Color: Dark Brown
Chemical processing: None
Method: Hot steam
Textile: Soft, smooth, and silky
Hair features: No shedding, no tangles
Length: from 6 inches to 34 inches
Size cap wig: S, M, L, X
Lifespan: 1-3 years
Packaging bag: Transparent plastic bag with a cardboard box or customization
TIPS FOR SELECTING THE APPROPRIATE HAIR LENGTH
The hair length you choose depends on the texture you prefer. For straight hair, the length is measured when it is pulled straight and lies flat against the head. Curly hair, on the other hand, is measured when it is stretched out to its fullest extent, taking into account its increased volume. Wavy hair falls somewhere in between, combining elements of both straight and curly textures.
Here is a table that summarizes the different hair lengths for straight, curly, and wavy hair. It is important to note that these are just general guidelines. The actual hair length that looks best on you will depend on your individual hair texture, face shape, and personal style.
HOW TO DYE AND BLEACH PROPERLY
Before you start dyeing or bleaching your hair extensions, it is important to select high-quality hair extensions that meet luxury standards (L2+, L3+). Lower-quality extensions may not be able to withstand the harsh chemical processes involved. If possible, only dye your hair extensions to dark colors (#2, #4, #6, #8). This will help to keep the hair silky and healthy even after a chemical treatment.
Step 1: Perform a strand test
Before dyeing or bleaching the entire set of extensions, it is essential to perform a strand test to determine how the hair will react to the dye or bleach. Cut a small section of the hair extension, apply the dye or bleach mixture, and follow the instructions to see how the hair responds.
Step 2: Prepare the dye or bleach mixture
Follow the instructions provided with the hair dye or bleach product. Mix the dye or bleach powder with the developer according to the recommended ratios. Use a plastic or glass bowl and a color brush to ensure even application.
Step 3: Protect the attachment area
To prevent the dye or bleach from coming into contact with the wefts, protect the attachment area. You can use plastic wrap or aluminum foil to cover the top part of the extensions, leaving only the hair lengths exposed.
Step 4: Apply the dye or bleach
Starting from the top of the extensions, carefully apply the dye or bleach mixture to the exposed hair lengths. Use the color brush to saturate the hair evenly, ensuring that all strands are coated. Be careful not to apply the mixture directly onto the weft area.
Step 5: Process the dye or bleach according to instructions
Follow the instructions provided with the dye or bleach product regarding the processing time. It is important to monitor the extensions closely during this time to prevent over-processing or damage. Keep in mind that the processing time may be shorter than for natural hair.
Step 6: Rinse and shampoo
Once the desired color or lightness is achieved, rinse the extensions thoroughly with lukewarm water until the water runs clear. Gently shampoo the extensions with a color-safe, sulfate-free shampoo to remove any remaining dye or bleach residue.
Step 7: Condition and hydrate
After shampooing, apply a deep conditioning treatment or a hair mask specifically formulated for colored or bleached hair extensions. Leave it on for the recommended time to restore moisture and nourishment to the hair.
Step 8: Dry and style
Gently pat the extensions with a towel to remove excess water, avoiding rubbing or tugging. Allow the extensions to air dry or use a low heat setting on a blow dryer. Once dry, you can style the extensions as desired using heat styling tools, taking care to use heat-protectant products.
Here are some additional tips for dyeing or bleaching hair extensions:
- Always use a professional-grade dye or bleach product.
- Do not apply the dye or bleach directly to the scalp.
- If you have any concerns about dyeing or bleaching your hair extensions, consult with a professional hair stylist.
- Gently brush the extensions before and after each use to remove any tangles or knots.
- Start at the bottom of the extensions and work your way up to the roots to prevent pulling or damaging the hair.
- Fill a sink or basin with lukewarm water.
- Add a small amount of mild shampoo to the water.
- Immerse the extensions in the water and gently swish them around for a few minutes.
- Avoid rubbing or twisting the hair.
- Rinse the extensions thoroughly with clean water.
- Apply a small amount of conditioner to the extensions, focusing on the mid-lengths and ends.
- Avoid applying conditioner near the roots as it can weigh down the hair.
- Leave the conditioner on for a few minutes, then rinse well.
- Gently squeeze out the excess water from the extensions using a towel.
- Avoid rubbing or twisting the hair, as this can cause damage.
- Lay the extensions flat on a towel and allow them to air dry.
- Do not use heat tools like hair dryers or curling irons on weave hair extensions.
- When styling the extensions, use heat-protectant products before applying any heat.
- Keep the heat setting low and avoid excessive heat exposure to prevent damage.
- Avoid using heavy styling products, as they can weigh down the hair and make it look greasy.
- Store the weave hair extensions in a clean and dry place when not in use.
- You can hang them or lay them flat in a container to prevent tangling or matting.
- Avoid storing them in a humid environment, as it can cause the hair to become frizzy.
- Depending on how often you wear the extensions, they may need to be reinstalled or tightened periodically.
- Follow the instructions provided by the stylist or manufacturer for proper maintenance and care.
Here are some additional tips for caring for weave hair extensions:
- Avoid swimming with the extensions in.
- Get regular trims to prevent the extensions from becoming damaged or ragged.
- If you are experiencing any discomfort or irritation from the extensions, remove them immediately and consult with a stylist.
By following these tips, you can help to keep your weave hair extensions looking and feeling their best for longer.