Our excellent Luxury Water Body Wavy Dark Brown Keratin Tip Hair Extensions are a favorite among consumers, offering an unparalleled option. These extensions have the ability to completely transform your appearance, creating breathtakingly attractive hairstyles that will leave everyone in wonder. As you put on these extensions, expect to see a spectacular metamorphosis, resulting in a compelling and attractive new look.
USES OF KERATIN TIP HAIR EXTENSIONS
Adding length: Keratin tip hair extensions can be used to add length to natural hair. This is particularly useful for people with short hair who want to achieve a longer, more voluminous look.
Adding volume: Keratin tip hair extensions can also be used to add volume to natural hair. This is ideal for people with thick hair who want to achieve a fuller, more voluminous look.
Adding color: Keratin tip hair extensions can be used to add highlights or lowlights to natural hair, without the need for harsh chemicals or dyes.
Enhancing texture: Keratin tip hair extensions can be used to add texture to natural hair. This is particularly useful for people with straight hair who want to achieve a more textured, wavy, or curly look.
Camouflaging hair loss: Keratin tip hair extensions can be used to cover up areas of hair loss or thinning hair, giving the appearance of a full head of hair.
Pros of keratin tip:
Long-lasting: Keratin tip hair extensions can last for several months when properly maintained.
Natural-looking: Keratin tip hair extensions blend in well with natural hair and look very natural.
Versatile: Keratin tip hair extensions can be styled, colored, and cut just like natural hair.
Durable: The keratin bonds are strong and durable and can withstand heat styling and washing.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE USE OF KERATIN TIPS
How to apply
Step 1: Prepping the Hair
- Wash and dry the natural hair thoroughly. Part the hair in the middle and use hair clips to keep the upper part in place. Starting from the bottom, section the hair into small, equal parts and clip them in place using hair clips.
Step 2: Prepping the Extensions
- Select the keratin tip hair extensions that match the natural hair color. Separate the extensions into individual strands. Take one strand at a time and hold it in place with the fusion tool.
Step 3: Applying the Extensions
- Take a small section of the natural hair and thread it through the loop at the end of the extension. The loop should be positioned 1 cm away from the scalp. Place the bonding tip of the extension in the heat fusion tool, and apply heat to it for a few seconds until the keratin bonding material melts and fuses to the natural hair. Use your fingers to roll the melted bond around the natural hair to create a strong seal.
Step 4: Sealing the Bond
- Use the heat fusion tool to press the bond in place for a few seconds. Repeat this process for every extension strand. Be sure to allow the bonding material to cool completely before moving on to the next step.
Step 5: Trimming and Styling
- Once all the extensions are in place, use scissors to trim the hair to the desired length. Style the hair using a flat iron or curling iron if desired.
- Besides, I tip and Y tip are applied using a cold fusion method, without the use of heat. Cold fusion extensions are applied on a strand-by-strand basis. Human hair strands are put into a small cylinder and squeezed to the root of your own hair. Each strand contains around 50-75 pre-keratin tipped length hairs (a bundle contains 25-50 strands).
TIPS FOR SELECTING THE APPROPRIATE HAIR LENGTH
The hair length you choose depends on the texture you prefer. For straight hair, the length is measured when it naturally falls straight and lies flat. Curly hair, on the other hand, is measured in a straight position to account for its increased volume compared to the same weight of straight hair. Wavy hair falls somewhere in between, combining elements of both straight and curly textures.
Brushing: Before and after each use, gently brush the extensions to remove any tangles or knots. Start from the bottom and work your way up to prevent pulling or damaging the hair.
Washing: Fill a sink or basin with lukewarm water and mix in a mild shampoo. Immerse the extensions in the water and gently swish them around for a few minutes. Avoid rubbing or twisting the hair. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Conditioning: Apply a small amount of conditioner to the extensions, focusing on the mid-lengths and ends. Avoid applying conditioner near the roots as it can weigh down the hair. Leave the conditioner on for a few minutes, then rinse well.
Drying: Gently squeeze out the excess water from the extensions using a towel. Avoid rubbing or twisting the hair, as this can cause damage. Lay the extensions flat on a towel and allow them to air dry. Avoid using heat tools like hair dryers or curling irons on keratin tips.
Styling: When styling the extensions, use heat-protectant products before applying any heat. Keep the heat setting low and avoid excessive heat exposure to prevent damage. Avoid using heavy styling products, as they can weigh down the hair and make it look greasy.
Storage: Store the keratin tips in a clean and dry place when not in use. You can hang them or lay them flat in a container to prevent tangling or matting. Avoid storing them in a humid environment, as it can cause the hair to become frizzy.
Maintenance: Depending on how often you wear the extensions, they may need to be reinstalled or tightened periodically. Follow the instructions provided by the stylist or manufacturer for proper maintenance and care.