BEST QUALITY & SERVICE
BEST WHOLESALE HAIR SUPPLIERS
- 100% Remy human hair
- 10,000 products and more
- Variations in lengths, colors, and textures
- Readily dyed and bleached
- Unbeatable prices
Hair Quality: Remy hair
Style: Deep Curly hair
Color: Blonde (#22, #60)
Textile: Soft, smooth and silky
Weight: 100 grams/ bundle
Hair features: No shedding, no tangles
Length: from 6 inches to 32 inches
TIPS FOR SELECTING THE APPROPRIATE HAIR LENGTH
The hair length you choose depends on the texture you prefer.
- For straight hair, the length is measured when it is naturally straight and lies flat against the scalp.
- Curly hair, on the other hand, is measured in a straight position to account for its increased volume compared to the same weight of straight hair.
- Wavy hair falls somewhere in between, combining elements of both straight and curly textures.
It is important to note that hair length can vary depending on the person’s height, build, and hair type. For example, a person with long, straight hair may have hair that falls to their waist, while a person with short, curly hair may have hair that only reaches their chin. Ultimately, the best way to determine the right hair length for you is to experiment and see what looks and feels best.
HOW TO DYE AND BLEACH PROPERLY
Before you start dyeing or bleaching your hair extensions, it is important to select high-quality extensions that are made with Luxury standards (L2+, L3+). Lower-quality extensions may not be able to withstand the harsh chemical processes involved in dyeing or bleaching. If possible, you should only dye your hair extensions to dark colors (#2, #4, #6, #8). This will help to ensure that the hair remains silky and healthy even after the chemical process.
Perform a strand test: This is a crucial step to determine how your hair extensions will react to the dye or bleach. Cut a small section of an extension and apply the dye or bleach mixture. Follow the instructions on the product to see how the hair responds.
Prepare the dye or bleach mixture: Follow the instructions on the product to mix the dye or bleach powder with the developer. Use a plastic or glass bowl and a color brush to ensure that the mixture is evenly applied.
Protect the attachment area: To prevent the dye or bleach from coming into contact with the wefts, protect the attachment area. You can use plastic wrap or aluminum foil to cover the top part of the extensions, leaving only the hair lengths exposed.
Apply the dye or bleach: Starting from the top of the extensions, carefully apply the dye or bleach mixture to the exposed hair lengths. Use the color brush to saturate the hair evenly, ensuring that all strands are coated. Be careful not to apply the mixture directly onto the weft area.
Process the dye or bleach: Follow the instructions on the product for the processing time. It is important to monitor the extensions closely during this time to prevent over-processing or damage. Keep in mind that the processing time may be shorter than for natural hair.
Rinse and shampoo: Once the desired color or lightness is achieved, rinse the extensions thoroughly with lukewarm water until the water runs clear. Gently shampoo the extensions with a color-safe, sulfate-free shampoo to remove any remaining dye or bleach residue.
Condition and hydrate: After shampooing, apply a deep conditioning treatment or a hair mask specifically formulated for colored or bleached hair extensions. Leave it on for the recommended time to restore moisture and nourishment to the hair.
Dry and style: Gently pat the extensions with a towel to remove excess water, avoiding rubbing or tugging. Allow the extensions to air dry or use a low heat setting on a blow dryer. Once dry, you can style the extensions as desired using heat styling tools, taking care to use heat-protectant products.
It is important to note that dyeing or bleaching hair extensions can damage the hair, so it is important to follow the instructions carefully and to take steps to protect the hair from damage.
- Gently brush the extensions before and after each use to remove any tangles or knots.
- Start at the bottom and work your way up to prevent pulling or damaging the hair.
- Fill a sink or basin with lukewarm water and mix in a mild shampoo.
- Immerse the extensions in the water and gently swish them around for a few minutes.
- Avoid rubbing or twisting the hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Apply a small amount of conditioner to the extensions, focusing on the mid-lengths and ends.
- Avoid applying conditioner near the roots, as it can weigh down the hair.
- Leave the conditioner on for a few minutes, then rinse well.
- Gently squeeze out the excess water from the extensions using a towel.
- Avoid rubbing or twisting the hair, as this can cause damage.
- Lay the extensions flat on a towel and allow them to air dry.
- Avoid using heat tools like hair dryers or curling irons on weave hair extensions.
- When styling the extensions, use heat-protectant products before applying any heat.
- Keep the heat setting low and avoid excessive heat exposure to prevent damage.
- Avoid using heavy styling products, as they can weigh down the hair and make it look greasy.
- Store the weave hair extensions in a clean and dry place when not in use.
- You can hang them or lay them flat in a container to prevent tangling or matting.
- Avoid storing them in a humid environment, as it can cause the hair to become frizzy.
- Depending on how often you wear the extensions, they may need to be reinstalled or tightened periodically.
- Follow the instructions provided by the stylist or manufacturer for proper maintenance and care.
- Here are some additional tips for caring for weave hair extensions:
- Get regular trims to remove any split ends.
Avoid wearing the extensions too tight, as this can cause damage to your natural hair. If you notice any signs of damage, such as breakage or matting, take the extensions out immediately and consult a stylist. With proper care, weave hair extensions can last for months or even years. By following these tips, you can help your extensions look their best and last longer.
LUXSHINEHAIR works with a variety of shipping agents. The most popular courier service like DHL, FedEx, Cedex, UPS, EMS is available based on your region. You will receive a confirmation from our sales agent once your order is ready to be shipped.
Can I color these hair extensions?
Answer: Yes you can. We only recommend dying the virgin #1B color, they are completely natural and will take color easily from to 2 to 3 shades. If you need to go lighter then bleaching may be involved, in which case we would recommend you consult a professional. We do not recommend coloring hair that's already been colored. When doing any color service to the hair, perform a test strand first to see how the color processes with your formula being used. Once you confirm the results and processing time are correct than you can carry on with the full application of color desired. Keep in mind that the lighter you go it may slightly loosen the hair's natural curl pattern. This is something you can check for after completing your strand test as well.
How long will this hair last?
Answer: With proper care and maintenance, this overall product will last you at least 1 to 2 years with proper care. We have customers that have been using the same hair extensions upwards of 4 to 5 years. We recommend only using the highest quality hair extension products for maintenance.
What kind of hair are used in these?
Answer: We use 100% authentic Remy hair in all of our hair extension products. The virgin #1B color is natural, other colors are also available for purchase. The cuticle remains intact and aligned which allows the hair to be styled naturally with heat tools so it blends seamlessly with your own hair.
Are other colors available?
Answer: This product is only available in the virgin #1B color, which is a beautiful combination of off-black and dark brown.