Clip in hair extension is the type of hair extension with clips sewn meticulously in the top of the hair bundle. The great thing about clip in hair is that it takes you a few minutes to apply it.
Clip in hair is made based on machine weft hair. Clip in hair includes layers which are created from one or two layers of weft hair with clips attached. This kind of hair extension is made to optimize the applying time.
Our company can supply a variety of weave hair products which are different in hair standard, texture, color and length.
Four hair standards you can choose from are:
– Single drawn weave hair: this kind of weave hair has both long hair and short hair in the same bundle. Single drawn weave hair has the lowest price. This hair extension meets all the standards and demands of customers, however, it is a bit thinner at the end of the hair.
– Double drawn weave hair: this type of hair extension has less short hair strands in it, so the end of the hair is thicker than
– Super double drawn weave hair: almost all the hair strands of this hair extension have the same length. Its price for that is higher than the two types above.
We offer you 3 types of bulk hair texture:
– Straight hair: natural straight, yaki straight and kinky straight
– Wavy hair: natural wavy, body wavy, water body wavy, deep wavy, loose wavy, bouncy wavy, roll bouncy wavy and fumi wavy
– Curly hair: deep curly, loose curly, kinky curly, romantic curly, twist curly, and fumi curly
Here is the bulk hair color you can choose:
– Black: #1,#1A,#1B,1H
– Dark Brown: #2,#3,#4,#2H,#2Q
– Light Brown: #6, #8, #12, #14, #16, #18, #24, #27, #3Q, #4Q, #5Q, #6C, #9C, #12C, #18C, #8H, #32H, #33H, #RED
– Blonde: #22, 613, 613Q, 60, 60C, 613Ash, 60Ash
– Mixed Color
– Ombre Color