Bulk hair refers to hair bundles that are tied with elastic bands at the top of the hair. Bulk hair is considered to be the easiest hair extension to use. This type of hair extension is barely processed too much, so it retains almost all the features of natural hair. One more reason why people love this product is because its price is quite affordable.
Bulk hair is also often purchased wholesale because people can use it in different ways (to make weft hair, to braid, etc.)
Our company can supply a variety of bulk hair products which are different in hair standard, texture, color and length.
There are four hair standards for you to choose:
– Single drawn bulk hair: this type of bulk hair has both long hair and short hair in the same bundle. This hair extension still meets all the standards and demands of customers, although it is a bit thinner at the end of the hair.
– Double drawn bulk hair: this kind of hair extension has less short hair strands in it, therefore the end of the hair is thicker.
– Super double drawn bulk hair: this is the best hair bulk hair extension with almost all the hair strands have the same length. Its price is higher than the two types above.
We offer you 3 types of bulk hair texture:
– Straight hair: natural straight, yaki straight and kinky straight
– Wavy hair: natural wavy, body wavy, water body wavy, deep wavy, loose wavy, bouncy wavy, roll bouncy wavy and fumi wavy
– Curly hair: deep curly, loose curly, kinky curly, romantic curly, twist curly, and fumi curly
Here is the bulk hair color you can choose:
– Black: #1,#1A,#1B,1H
– Dark Brown: #2,#3,#4,#2H,#2Q
– Light Brown: #6, #8, #12, #14, #16, #18, #24, #27, #3Q, #4Q, #5Q, #6C, #9C, #12C, #18C, #8H, #32H, #33H, #RED
– Blonde: #22, 613, 613Q, 60, 60C, 613Ash, 60Ash
– Mixed Color
– Ombre Color