Have you ever wondered how to buy hair from Vietnam to Nigeria and why people around the world always want to import Vietnamese hair? There must be a reason. Below, I will show you the reasons why Vietnamese hair is always favored by hair salons and wholesale hair vendors around the world and detailed information on how to buy hair from Vietnam.
Why Should You Buy Vietnamese Hair – Outstanding Advantages
- In Vietnam, the supply of raw hair materials is very abundant. Vietnamese hair is recognized by customers around the world as one of the best quality and affordable hair types in the world. Vietnamese hair meets standards for thickness, length, natural black color, straightness and shine. Thanks to Vietnamese people’s natural, chemical-free hair care habits and healthy lifestyle, Vietnamese hair is very strong, elastic and can last a long time if properly cared for.
- There are many hair factories in Vietnam with modern technology to meet the best quality of Vietnamese hair products.
- Because of the rapid development of the transportation system, directly importing Vietnamese hair to many countries around the world is completely simple by air.
How To Buy Hair From Vietnam Step-By-Step
Step 1: Searching Reputable Hair Suppliers And Listing
The first step to import hair from Vietnam to Nigeria is to do research to choose a reputable hair production facility. Make sure you have an idea of what you are looking for before you start looking, the more detailed the better. Do you want virgin hair, Remy hair or non-Remy hair? Do you want to sell the main type of hair or the whole thing? When you know what you want, it will be easier to find a supplier for the type of hair you are looking for.
This is extremely important that customers from Nigeria need to be careful because they will more or less find a lot of scams online. You can start by searching online for hair suppliers based in Vietnam such as Google, Bing or through hair industry groups on social networks. You can also ask friends and relatives who have bought hair in Vietnam for recommendations.
- You should choose Vietnamese hair factories that have their own websites by searching on Google. Prioritize hair websites to the top of Google searches because it will increase their honesty. A professional website contains many detailed information about the company, its products and policies.
- Check the hair supplier’s address using Google Maps. Only choose suppliers that provide complete information about their address, phone number, certifications and social media accounts.
- Browse the feedback of each factory. These hairdressing factories are recommended by old customers or many major newspapers as what you are looking for.
- Ask to video chat or meet in person with the supplier or sales department to see if their products and offices are as they appear. If the hair supplier refuses, remove them from your list. Video chat is essential for those who are new to the hair industry and are just learning how to import hair from Vietnam to Nigeria.
After you have compiled a list of reputable hair suppliers, start contacting each supplier in step 2.
Step 2: Contact The Supplier And Ask For A Quotation
Hair is a luxury item and can be expensive for many people, and running a hair business can be quite expensive, so it’s important to consider your budget before you start shopping.
Contact the supplier and request a quote that includes the price of the hair, shipping costs, and any other fees involved. To be sure, request a video chat with your hair supplier. If the video call fully reveals the factory/office or hair collection then the supplier is being trusted. On the contrary, if they do not accept video communication, it means you will face more risks when you choose one.
You should get quotes from multiple suppliers and compare prices to get the best deal. Be wary of prices that are too low as they may indicate a compromise in hair quality. Reliable suppliers often offer competitive prices while still ensuring quality.
Once you’ve compiled a list of reputable hair suppliers, refine the list based on their prices that best meet your needs and budget.
Step 3: Check Everything Before Ordering
Not just the price list, you need to find out everything they provide information on the website and everything related in the clearest way. One typical thing that most hair business owners often forget to ask about is the customer policy!
Carefully review the supplier’s payment terms, return policies, and warranty conditions. Prioritize choosing a supplier with a clear return policy, such as exchanging and refunding in case the worst situations occur (wrong goods, incorrect and inadequate goods,…), you still know how to handle them.
Shipping fees, shipping units and payment terms you also need to pay attention to before making a transaction. You can pay using a variety of methods, including bank transfer, PayPal or Western Union.
Step 4: Make Order
After choosing a hair supplier, the next step is to make the order, which includes some small steps
- Picking order: Work more closely with saler or sales representative to confirm about the pattern, color, length, weight, quantity, …
- Invoice confirmation: After confirming your order, you will be sent an invoice by the salesperson for review, which will include pricing, shipping fees, and discount,…
- Making deposits:
After you confirm via invoice, the hair supplier will require a deposit of a portion of the total value of the goods, ranging from 50 to 70% of the total value, before starting production. The factory produces in about 7-10 days if the product is not available.
After production is completed, the seller will request 100% payment of the order value, then pay for shipping.
- Confirmation and shipping: After confirming you are satisfied with the product and receiving full payment, the Vietnamese hair supplier will send your order to the carrier.
Step 5: Receive And Examine The Purchase
Once payment has been made, it is important to track the delivery and ensure that it arrives on time and in good condition. This is the last step in how to buy hair from Vietnam. You will receive your purchase within 5-7 days after shipping. It’s better to take a video of the unpacking process and product condition when receiving the goods from the courier in case there are any problems to complain about.
If you want to start a hair business, you need to find a reliable supplier. By keeping track of your orders, you will notice whether you should cooperate with them in your business or not.
Top 5 Reliable Sources For Buying Hair In Vietnam
Top 1: Luxshine Hair
Founded in 2009, Luxshine Hair Import-Export Joint Stock Company has solidified its position as the premier hair factory in Vietnam, holding the top spot. The company specializes in exporting high-quality hair extension products to promising markets in Europe, America, and Africa, with a notable presence in Nigeria. Luxshine distinguishes itself by employing state-of-the-art facilities and the latest techniques in their manufacturing process to ensure quality on each product. In addition to products available on the market, Luxshine also produces according to orders, customizing designs and colors to meet all customer needs. Boasting an impressive production capacity that exceeds 10 tons of hair products per month, Luxshine confidently fulfills the diverse needs of customers worldwide.
Top 2: APO Hair
With over two decades of experience, APO Hair stands out as a leading hair extension exporter in Vietnam. APO has a broad and diverse market share for hair exports, spanning countries such as Brazil, Canada, the US, the UK, and notably, Nigeria, which is considered a promising market. Owning a factory in Vietnam provides APO with a strategic advantage, ensuring a consistent supply of readily available hair extension designs in the market. Moreover, they offer customization options, catering to the specific needs of both wholesale and retail customers worldwide.
Top 3: Mascara Hair
For the last 15 years, Macsara Hair has established itself as a prominent hair extension manufacturer in Vietnam. Specializing exclusively in 100% Remy hair, renowned for its softness, strength, and durability, Macsara has become a preferred choice. Serving major markets such as the US, UK, Brazil, Mexico, India, and Nigeria, Macsara has garnered high satisfaction from customers due to the premium quality of their hair extension products and the professionalism of their customer care team. With a substantial supply capacity of up to 10 tons per month, Macsara has earned the trust of wholesalers and hair salons worldwide, solidifying its position as a reliable and valued partner in the industry.
Top 4: AZ Hair
AZ Hair, a leading Vietnamese hair wholesaler, has been involved in the wholesale hair industry for 16 years, serving a global customer base with a particular focus on clients in Nigeria. Notable as a high-quality hair factory, AZ Hair owns production facilities, machinery and a team of dedicated workers to serve wholesale and retail customers all over the world. If you are looking for a wholesale source of Vietnamese hair with outstanding quality at the most competitive prices available on the market, this is one of the best choices for you.
Top 5: K- Hair
5S Hair, a renowned Vietnamese hair factory, was established in 1989 and has achieved significant recognition. With over two decades of experience, 5S Hair caters to a diverse clientele worldwide, primarily supplying hair wholesalers across the globe, including countries like Brazil, Russia, the UK, the USA, and Nigeria. The factory provides a rich range of hair types, textures, and lengths, encompassing raw bulk hair, hair extensions, keratin tip hair, tape-ins, clip-ins, and more, available in various lengths, textures and colors. When seeking a harmonious blend of quality and affordability in the realm of hair extensions, opting for 5S Hair Factory is a prudent decision.
Some Tips To Make “How To Buy Hair From Vietnam” More Successful
- List of 10 Vietnamese hair suppliers according to customer reviews on Google, Google Maps, Website
- Once you have found a potential supplier, it is important to check the quality of their products by checking the supplier’s website or even contacting them directly. Make sure to pay attention to your hair’s texture, length, and thickness.
- It’s also important to be upfront about how much you want to buy, because larger quantities may qualify you for quantity discounts.
- The focus should be on quality rather than the lowest price. Negotiation will return if you are very satisfied with the first order, the hair is high quality and the price is reasonable.
- Ask the salesperson for a discount on your first order as a trial order.
- Every supplier expects customers to work only with them. However, in business, cooperating with many partners will be more beneficial, especially for beginners to check the quality of all parties.
- Ask carefully about ordering procedures, shipping policies, and return policies.
- Please note that if you are not satisfied with any aspect of the product, please promptly request the supplier to resolve the issue. It will take them a few days to edit your order.
Buying hair from Vietnam can be an excellent choice to save costs while still ensuring high quality hair extension products. Above is how to buy hair from Vietnam that I have compiled in detail. By doing some careful research and thorough preparation, you can find the right supplier and make a successful purchase. Remember to take the time to research and choose reputable Vietnamese hair vendors to ensure a positive experience during your business.
View more related post: Hair Factory In Nigeria